Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Song for the day!!!! - Brown Suga Luv

Chorus:

Just gimmie dat  (Brown Suga, Brown Suga, Brown Suga Luv)

To all my big bone sexy, Cocoa ladies, who luv ya baby, I love ya baby

 

Verse:

Listen,  I love ya,  just da way you are. 

Juicy, plump lips, long tongue, you’re a star.

You know how to love me just like a model type.

Only thang different, you know how to ride my bike.

Know how to hold my mic.

Sex ain’t over till big mama sings alright.

You’ve got a heart that keeps me warm.

Like a newborn, snuggle so tight in my arms.

Take you out shopping, not only to Lane Bryant. 

That’s a stereotype, that skinny girls started? 

I love all women, fat, skinny, short or tall.

I show you all love, no need to hate ya’ll.

 

Chorus:

Just gimmie dat  (Brown Suga, Brown Suga, Brown Suga Luv)

To all my big bone sexy, Cocoa ladies, who luv ya baby, I love ya baby

Look out for the mixtape album coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment