Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kanye's Stunt PR Move???

There is a new book coming out that makes me wonder about the whole MTV thing.. A book written by Jeff Johnson with a foreword written by Mr West himself. The Book is Titled ‘Everything I’m not Made me Who I am Today’ mmmm a old song title written by Kanye. Timing is Everything You decide. Here is what I found on Jeff Johnson’s website.



Everything I’m Not Made Me Everything I Am

Discovering Your Personal Best

by Jeff Johnson

Buy on Amazon.com

Synopsis:

Award-winning activist journalist and motivational speaker Jeff Johnson dares the post-civil rights generations to stop making excuses, overcome personal challenges, and create lives filled with passion, meaning, and service in Everything I’m Not Made Me Everything I Am. This empowering strategic guide for manifesting and achieving your personal BEST showcases Johnson’s unique blend of political consciousness and street-smart inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment