Monday, September 28, 2009

MySpace Graphics

One of my preferred things to do recently is taking photographs with my digital camera and downloading free free images from the web since I am always changing my myspace profile. I have a fantastic myspace layout and I am very fussy when it comes to the appearance of the profile. From time to time, when I am in need of a good laugh, I search online for a few funny graphics, and post them either in my own profile or on a friend’s myspace profile. Also, when I grab an image from the internet or take a picture using my camera I make use of it for other things such as my desktop wallpaper. In addition, since I am aggressively creating blogs and posting on a bunch of forums, I tend to modify my avatar on a regular basis. It is somewhat funny when you peek at my picture folder on my laptop, considering there are heaps of graphics and images stored there. I have always cherished taking photos as well, so I guess when you tally the pictures I take with my camera along with the pictures I find on the internet, it adds up to a considerable amount. My pals have always called me a freak when it comes to images and pictures, and most of it definitely has to do with the notion that I am a licensed graphics designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment