Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Baby Blog

I know Facebook is everyones favorite these days (I do have an account if you wanna be friends…), but I spent A LOT of time on my Myspace page, particularly on the blog feature. And as if you didn’t have enough to read here, I would like to share with you my Myspace “Baby Blog” that had been private up until this very moment.

It was a no-holds-bar blog for me. I wrote blogs while being in the “darkness” (pregnancy depression), I wrote about how I was sort of bummed out when I first found out we were having a boy instead of a girl, and just everything. I have pictures of how our nursery was progressing. My big dresser project at eight months pregnant. Everything!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from The Baby Blog



The custom sheets my partner at Koko Kreepies made for Evel.

The dresser I decoupage at eight months pregnant (the hubby did the top right drawer. He sneaked in a picture of Adam West which I still find hysterical.)



Custom curtains again created by Koko and the Hello Kitty BOY bank I found!!!



And my eight month pregnant tummy shot. The only “good” tummy shot that exists.

…trust me, there are PLENTY more where that came from. Check it out sometime. I’m glad I have it to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment